Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cockrell Hall Has Arrived!






Cockrell Hall arrived at my farm in Arkansas last Thursday via an 18 wheeler truck that almost got stuck in our driveway. The crate looked huge as he pulled it off the truck and even larger once we got it into the house! It had been carefully crated, wrapped in bubble wrapping and had about a million styrofoam 'peanuts' filling every spare space. It took quite a while to uncrate but it was so worth it! This piece of art exceeds my expectations even though Kevin Jackson the builder had supplied me with photos during every step of the building process. It is just magnificent! Everyone who has seen Cockrell Hall has just become facinated with it-young and old, male and female all seem to see something different in this beautiful little home. Unfortunately I was laid low by a virus for the first 3-4 days after it arrived, but I'm feeling a bit better and have started filling the rooms with my collection of minis. This is going to be such fun! I hope you enjoy Cockrell hall too!

No comments:

Post a Comment